Does any one know the fire piston sequence in a 3800 engine v6 for Bonneville '02

Does any one know the fire piston sequence in a 3800 engine v6 for Bonneville '02?

I have another problem, when my car is hot, the speedometer and fuel gage doesn't work! And, if I shut it down, and I want to restart the car again, it don't want to restart, I need to make contact with a wire between a relay in the fuse box and the positive terminal..!

I am very disoriented with this problem and it has not been possible to correct.. If anyone have partial or complete information about this problem please let me know!

All the information will be appreciated!

my email is: remo snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. thank you!

Eddie Reyes!

Reply to
Remo