don't buy Grand Prix

These cars are prone to water leaks which will cause electrical problems, as air bag not working. etc. R.S.

Reply to
Roger Smith

Cool. My mechanic has been working on my leak for weeks

Reply to
clevere

Three Stooges as theJiffy Fixers- Their way of repairing the leak would be to drill a hole in the floor to let the water out.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahaha.

So you've got a water leak - get it fixed. I had a water leak around the body caulking where the tail panel was fused to the quarter panels - result was water in the trunk & spare tire well - Couple drops of silicone sealer on a pinhole leak and 13 years later the trunk is still as dry as the Nevada desert.......

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~274,129 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

hehe, I did that with my cavalier .. I just drilled some holes in the floor, and spray painted the floor board. I think I paid my mechanic $130.00 to repair the leak (2.5 hours of work, and some shop shit). Well, the leak wasn't fixed. So I took it back. He spent another 12 hours on it, and didn't charge me a penny. Regretfully, the damn leak is still there, just no where near as bad.

Reply to
clevere

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

I forgot to mention, besides the water leak, I love my GP.

Reply to
clevere

most of the time the a.c. drain plug gets clogged and then you get water on the passenger side floor some people install a cabin air filter for a olds intrigue to help keep dirt out of the drain plug

Reply to
slicker

Reply to
clevere