door removal

If you are trying to remove a door that has power windows, door locks and side view mirrors, how do you remove the wires first? Do you disconnect all the wires at the source of the motors in the door or is there some place where they all meet up before being fed through to the engine bay that can easily be unplugged?

Reply to
Tim

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

1988 Firebird - base model

We looked at the door today and couldn't see any obvious connector. As a matter of fact, there were some wires that seemed to go through the plastic tunnel case thing all by their lonesome. I would hope we don't have to unplug each switch and motor and feed each wire through by itself, and then do the reverse when we are ready to reinstall it.

Reply to
Tim