Elec. choke instructions

I have a 1967 Pont. Grand Prix 400, 4 barrel Carter R4413S. Am getting a elec. choke conversion for it. Where is the best place to connect the hot wire on my Pontiac? No instructions with choke kit. Do I plug the little bleeder hole inside old choke housing? Thanks, Lou

Reply to
Lou Sheeley

Hi

The choke hot wire was usually hooked to the center tap of your alternator.The output voltage is between 7-10 volts I believe. It has been a while since I've worked on one.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud