Electrical Prob in 01 GA

While I was driving today after a few minutes my fan stopped working. It was on speed three and then just cut off and I couldn't feel anything coming out. By the time I realized it had shut off it came back on. I parked the car and turned the car back on and the fan was working fine. When I turned the car on I realized that when I turn the car to the accessories position the radio went black and the windows didn't work. Usually when its at "on" the radio will turn on and "accessories" will allow the windows to work. When the key was at "on" the radio worked but at "accessories" it went black. Then while I was driving later the fan cut off again and the windows wouldn't go down. In addition, when I turn the key to off from "accessories" the doors unlock themselves (even though they were unlocked) and I dont remember them doing this. These problems seem to occur sporadically because right now I can't recreate any of them and don't want to take it to the dealership saying "it was doin this." I work at a battery store so I know how to test a battery and alternator, and both are fine. Any ideas what I can do to fix this? It just went out of warranty. Thanks

Reply to
Jeff