Engine Swap 231

I need a diagram to show the connections: water,vacuum, electrical, etc for this vehicle. Please note that I have replaced the stock manifold with an Edlebrock Performer Buick V6 manifold and am having trouble trying to match up the ports. The vehicle is a 1980 Pontiac Firebird. Can anyone help with this information? I pulled the 1980 buick engine from the vehicle because it had seized up. It was a V6 231 3.8L engine and is replaced by a 1985 engine with various part changes.

Reply to
tri2kpup

So you did this without doing any research beforehand? Now you want other people to look everything up for you?

PLONK

Reply to
FBR

My original question was not how to switch from one engine to the other (OEM manifold to OEM manifold), its how to plumb the new Edelbrock manifold ports to my stock equipment. The ports found on the Edelbrock manifold are in different locations than the stock manifold. I contacted Edelbrock technical service and the contact there (the supplier) was unable to define the port applications of the manifold. That's why I am requesting help from this forum. If I had the books available, I would look them up myself...............

Reply to
tri2kpup

don't waste your breath bro,FBR is one total asswipe,i've been down the road with this old fart before,best go to another forum,you'll be riddled with sarcastic put down remarks,he has marked you for his target of put downs.

Reply to
robert -wanda fox