ETS Question

I have a 2000 Grand Am and someone told me that you can get better gas mileage if you have it turned off. How true is this?

Reply to
Ed Wojciechowski

Do you understand what it is? The Enhanced Traction System, limits wheel spin on loose gravel, dirt etc. Unless you spend all day off road with the pedal "floored" it makes no difference in mileage, (and would be better on, in my example) GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh