Experimental Pontiac;

Do any of you guys remember an "experimental" / or "concept" car that Pontiac had in 1963, called the XJ-300 or perhaps just X-300? It was really different, low profile screen covered hood scoops, exhaust exits through the 1/4 panels,& a sort of a "cross-ram" intake manifold set-up, with 4 two-barrel carbs. It's a long boring story,so I won't go there, but I saw one, one time. Just curious

Reply to
R11RS

sounds interesting. how about a gas electric hybrid 89 pontiac 6000? no, they didnt build it, i'm considering converting mine.

Reply to
Solomon Kozanski

I cannot help but wonder if he was thinking of the 1958 Corvette XP700. It was a prototype model. Oh, I just found a link. Check this out:

His description sounds a lot like this car.

Reply to
Sting Ray

I think I know what you're talking about, I will go thru my Pontiac stuff in the basement... I'm sure you're close with model #.

Reply to
dajudge