factory alarm keeps going off.

The car is a 1999 Grand Prix Se with a 3.1l engine. This is getting annoying. I set the alarm at night and about five hours later the horn starts blowing and the lights are flashing. The first night it went off I thought a cat jumped on it, so I re-set it and it was fine till morning. The next night it did it again. So last night, I park in a different spot and set it about two hours later. Yep, you got it. It sounded off about two hours later!!!!!!!

Is there a relay or timer that is screwed up? Can it possibly be the battery in the one and only remote transmitter is going bad?

Any ideas???

George

Reply to
George

My neighbor has a big Dodge truck and a Mustang (both with loud aftermarket exhausts)... and both of them set off my GTP alarm when he leaves in the morning, if he gets on the gas too hard. Happened about 50 times already. LOL

Reply to
David Courtney