Fel-Pro or GM Gasket for 4.3L engine ?

Repair shop is going to use Fel-Pro intake manifold gasket when replacing my GM 3.4L OHV V6. Is that the same as the latest release GM gasket part #89017279 according to TSB #03-06-01-010 ? I found the TSB on the web, but not on the GMTechLink. Is this TSB real ? Anyone know ? Some say the Fel-Pro is better, any comment ? PLEASE.

Reply to
DL

A GM mechanic told me the company that makes the Fel Pro brand also makes the OEM GM gaskets as well.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~261,000 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face