Fiero

It's the only mid-engine, space-frame car made in the US, and a nice ride. In its last year, 1988, there were many improvements including a seriously Lotus-like suspension that makes '88 the best Fiero by far. The question is whether a good example will increase in value.

I have fully restored a 1988 V6 GT with 40k miles on it, and wonder whether to drive it for fun or store it for appreciation.

???

Reply to
HLE

It will increase in value, but how much? And how much is the fun worth? I'd drive it and maintain it and enjoy both benefits. Being a "restored" vehicle it will never be worth what an original unrestored car would be worth, regardless of mileage. Remember, "it is only original once"

Reply to
clare

the only people who think the Fiero is a classic are the members of the Fiero Club of America....to anyone else it's an ancient pile of crap.

The cool ones have the Chevy 4.3L stuffed/modified into them instead of the wimpy 2.8L.

GW (previous owner 1988 Fiero)

Reply to
Geoff Welsh