First Ever G6 question

Question 1 is has the person that came up with the lame slogan " First Ever G6" been fired yet? Question 2...althought the G6 sedans are quite ugly indeed, the pictures of the coupes look pretty good and was wondering when they arrive at dealers?

Reply to
Johnny Angel

I haven't really heard that slogan. They've been at dealers in Michigan for 6 weeks or so. I got a GTP about 3 weeks ago, traded in a 99 GP GT coupe. So far it's been real good. The 3.9 seems peppy, steering is responsive, and the ride is smooth and quiet.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Bridgman

They are on the dealer's lots here in Houston. I predict that they will be there for a long time, just like the 4 doors. To date, I have only seen ONE G6 on the highway and I average 55-65 miles per day 5 days a week on Houston freeways and main roads.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Paul, with all due respect, it must be your eyesight. I've been through 8 states in the past 2 months and I've seen lotsa G6's in every state. Too many to count.

Reply to
StingRay

Texas? Most vehicles are suv's. The Pontiac dealer that I go by everyday has a few G6's but they mostly sell suvs and Colorado p/u's. Most cars on the road are BMW's and Mercedes but there are quite a few GP's and GA's. I've been looking for a new car (not suv or p/u) myself and have been car watching quite a bit. The same yellow GTO has been sitting in the same place since May.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Well, I can't say that I've been to Texas lately but non-gas producing states seem to abound with G6's. Yeh, those new GTO's really haven't taken off as GM expected. Hopefully the next redesigned Goat will turn that around.

Reply to
StingRay