flashing 'anti lock' light

Hi, since my manual doesn't mention anything about it, I'm wanna ask this the newsgroup to help me out. In my '92 Sunbird convertible the light 'anti lock' keeps on flashing ont the dashboard during driving. Does anyone have an idea what that means and how I can solve it?

Thanx for helping me out!!

GJ from The Netherlands.

Reply to
G.J. van der Linden

I think it's trying to tell you that there's a fault in the Anti lock Brake System. And that the ABS is not operational at this time. Maybe some of the Sunbird guys can pipe in here.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb

disconnect the battery for about 10 minutes to clear out any trouble codes. then start it back up to see if it comes on again.

Reply to
Mike