Fog light adjustment

My 1998 Grandprix Daytona 500 pacecar (GTP) hit a deer a week ago, only real damage is cracked the paint on the front bumper. Luck for me the deer fell down before impact. Anyway the right headlight and right fog light got aimed up.

I was able to adjust the headlight down but I can't figure out how to adjust the foglight down.

Any help would be appreciated

Dave

Reply to
dave