FOR SALE: 1986 Grand Prix LE, T-Tops - 1985 GP - PARTS

Complete vehicle for sale - 1986 Grand Prix LE, Landau roof, T-Tops.

305 V8, auto, air. Silver/blue. Power windows, locks, trunk, drivers seat. Cruise, tilt wheel, pulse wipers, AM/FM cassette, console, buckets, cloth interior, wire wheel covers. Hit a deer, took out right front corner. Replaced with used parts from 1985 GP parts car. Runs, has cold start stall problem. 265K miles on original engine, runs strong, will pass NJ inspection - put on new converter. Real nice car, but needs TLC - it got ahead of me, and I just don't have the time to put into it.

1985 parts car for sale - plain jane, 231 V6 (rebuilt) auto, column shift. Black hard top coupe. Minus hood, RF fender, front bumper, grille. bench seats. not pretty, body/mechanicals ok for spares. Good glass. Rear clip fairly clean, no hits.

PARTS - NOS RF fender, header panel, bumper strips, WO molding. spare tailights, dash trim panel, console box, more. 1987 305/auto out of Monte Carlo SS.

Offers accepted for entire package or pieces. Let me know what you're looking for.

Reply to
rhbitter3