For Sale or Trade:73 Corvette

I am in Seaside, CA 93955

1973 Chevy Corvette, great condition. L82 high perfomance motor, M22 "rockcrusher" transmission, 4.11 Differential, Long Tube Headers, Custom Exhaust, Edelbrock Intake, 4 bolt main, forged steel crank, forged steel rods, forged steel pistons, 2.02 "fueler" heads. Custom Pioneer CD/Stereo, Infinity Dash Speakers, Alpine Digital 600W Amp, Kenwood 10" Subwoofer in Bandpass Box. Custom Wheels, Custom Seats, New Clutch, fresh rebuild on transmission, rebuilt brake system; Master cylinder to calipers. Fresh Paint. Nada Guides low $10,000 medium $18,000 High $28,000 Willing to trade for 95+ Camaro Z28, SS, or Trans Am. Baby on the way forces me to get a toy with a back seat! Here is a picture, I can post more if requested
email is snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net
Reply to
drummerguy