Front brake calipers sticking

I replaced both calipers, had my rotors inspected and they do not need to be turned. I also had my brakes professionally bled. When I press the brake pedal I get a loud creeking sound as if there is air in the line and at times the pedal will go to the floor. Is there a way I can check my lines to see if they are collapsed or will I have to take it to a professional.

Reply to
amitch70

amitch70

My friend's 99 Grand Am had so many brake problems. The pedal going to the floor sounds like something is seriously wrong. If you have the cash, it might be time to upgrade to braided steel brake lines. :)

You can try gett>I replaced both calipers, had my rotors inspected and they do not need

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels