FS: 1935 Pontiac(s)

Hi all,

A friend's father has to clear some stuff off his land, and included is a pair of 1935 Pontiacs. She describes them:

*1935 Pontiac sedan, all original - needs complete restoration, original engine rebuilt - still sealed after rebuild *1935 Pontiac coupe, missing engine, dash, seats. Body good/fair, doors need work *Could make one good car from both.

They are probably both Arizona cars and so should have little or no rust, but I'd have to verify that. They are in Camp Verde, Arizona. If there is no interest here, can you recommend a good place to advertise them?

Thanks!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

or your local paper. I would suggest e-bay, though.

Reply to
80 Knight

Hemmings Motor News

Micah