FS: 1996 Trans Am - 7,031 Miles! - WS6 - Loaded! - One Owner (me)!

Bought this baby new. 7,031 actual miles. Always garaged. Never driven in the Winter. WS6, RamAir, Leather, loaded! Looks and drives like it's brand new!

Located in York, Nebraska. $15,000 firm.

E-mail me for more info if interested.

Mike

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

runner1717

Damn, that's nice. Too bad I'm in OH or I'd be all over it.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Kujawa