fs: gm trailer hitch (04 lesabre)

hi,

you guys have helped me out back in the rec.*.pontica days so i thought i would offer this here first.

i have a hitch which fits a 04 lesabre and other applications. ping me off list if interested at gmail.

thanks, pmicaza in ct

Reply to
peter

here are other applications for the draw tite hitch i have.

Other Fits for 36309 Year Make Model Style 00-01 Buick Le Sabre All Models 02-05 Buick Le Sabre All Models 06-09 Buick Lucerne All, Except Super & Special Edition Models 00-03 Oldsmobile Aurora 00-05 Pontiac Bonneville All Models

Reply to
peter