FS/T for 1989-1991 Bonneville SSE: Huge List of Computer Hardware

I am about to move and I have a lot of extra computer gear I want to sell instead of having a buncha stuff still sitting in a closet in my new place.

Amiga: GVP GeForce 030-33MHZ Comes populated with 4MB RAM, upgradeable to 16mb with Disk.asking $100

Nakamichi 7CD Changer. $75 each 2 available

Retina Z2 4MB with Driver disk. There are CyberGrapX 4.2 Beta Drivers for the Retina Z2. They work, I used them with OS3.1 in an A3000 I had. $125

DKB Rapidfire SCSI w/8MB RAM $50

DANAmiga SCSI Host Adapter w/68881MMU, extra Serial and Parallel ports. Revision 4. $50. Don't have the drivers but they can be downloaded from amiga hardware.com.

DCTV w/ Software $50

Amigen Genlocker w/Software $50

C64 Commodore C1581w/ Power Cable And Software disk $125

Commodore C64 and Commodore C64C Only have one Power Supply so I'm selling both of them together $30

Commodore C1702 With monitor Cable $30

Commodore C1541 II w/Cable and Power Supply $20

Commodore C1670 Modem w/ Box Quantum Link Software And box $15

Atari Trackball $15

Supra Sonic 14.4K Modem (3) available w/ Power Supply $15 each

Mac Hardware:

Two Macintosh computers(Both work but are missing the power button but can be turned on and off with the keyboard) The power button can easily be replaced for less than $15 also.

Mac System 1 is a Power Mac 7200 with the following; Motherboard has been upgraded to a PowerMac 7600. Sonnet Technology G4-700MHZ Accelerator

17" IBM Monitor Voodoo 3 3000 16MB PCI videocard Onboard ATi Graphics w/4MB buffer CD-ROM Drive 1.2GB SCSI HD w/MacOS 9.2.2 8.4GB SCSI HD 1.44MB FDD 512MB RAM Keyboard and Alps Glidepoint Trackpad mouse

Mac OSX Can be put on the Second Drive with Ryan Rempel's XPostFacto Software provided you can find MacOS X 10.0 or 10.1 to start with. This configuraton will run OS X 10.2.8 reliably, may run up to 10.3.9 but never tried putting it on. Can be upgraded to USB 1.1 Under MacOS 9, and USB 10.2 and Firewire under MacOS X. Asking $300

Mac System is a Power Mac 7300 with the following NewerTech G3 275MHZ Accelerator ATI Mach 64 4MB videocard

1.2 GB HD w/OS9.2.2 Installed 2.0GB HD CD-ROM Drive 1.44MB FDD 256MB RAM 17" Applevision Multsync Monitor Keyboard And Alps Glidepoint Trackpad mouse.

This Mac can be similarly upgraded just as the other one can but is about half as powerful as the first. I am asking $175 for this system.

The prices of course are negotiable, in fact no REASONABLE offer refused. Will trade it all for a Working 1989 - 1991 Pontiac Bonneville SSE(Blue or Black Preferred.) :) email me if interested

Reply to
Warya