g6 coupe?

It started shipping this week, all 3 variants of it.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

That should be 3 variants.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

And when will I see another one on the street? I drive 50-70 miles every day on Houston freeways and city streets and to date have only seen ONE g6 (except for at the dealer). One Pontiac dealer I pass every day only sells SUV's and Colorado pickups. The other has a few g6's on the lot... the same ones for months now.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Its out already. See the Post; GM Logo Spotted in this Newsgroup.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

Paulie you live in Taxes, naturally thar gonna sale mo trucks & SUV's then them thar G sexes.

YeHaaaaaaw!

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

And since all the women in Texas drive pickemuptrucks theres no market.

Reply to
Paradox

Yes, you're probably right. All the women I know here drive pickups or suvs... except for that really strange woman at work... she drives a BMW. I'm about the only guy I know that still drives a car.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul