gas gauging failing

Dear Group,

I am a Canadian who own a 2000 Pontiac Montana minivan. In the past 4 months the gas gauge has begun to fail. At first it would fluctuate wildly and now it remains on full regardless of the quantity of gas in the tank. I do recall a while back stories of this problem. Does anyone know if a recall did occur?

Thanks for your experience.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Mitchell

Put this into Google and you will find plenty on the subject: canada "gas gauge" shell

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=A0Paul=A0?=