Gd Am Drivers window

2002 Gd Am, 2.2, 2 Door,

My front,drivers window was not going up in the rear section. After disassembly I found the regulator broken(plastic piece). I replaced the regulator ,but also discovered that the plastic piece that is gluded to the window (part that bolts to regulator) was broken off. I was told that this cant be fixed and that I would have to install a new window. It seems odd that the entire glass ($200) needs replacement for the clip,has anyone else come across this? Any other fixes? Thanks.

Reply to
DanFXR

If you are paying $200 for windows up there you are getting taken. Here I had my drivers side window broken out of my 93 ga by a burgler. Only cost about $140 to replace including tax and labor.

Reply to
john graesser