GM 4T60-E transmission diagram

Hi Does anyone know where in the web I can find complete diagram of GM transmission 4T60-E. Maybe some one could send me clear photo copy.

Thanks

Try googling it, some major transmission parts suppliers may have an exploded view.

-

Dnia Sat, 5 Nov 2005 09:10:49 -0500, Shep napisa(a):

I did that already. I couldn't find anything

Ebay wrote:

http://www.acerecon.com/catalog/automatics/illustration.asp?t

Dnia Sat, 05 Nov 2005 15:52:44 GMT, Paul napisa(a):

thanks so much for this link