GM's excess baggage - Buick, Pontiac, Saab, Hummer

Mind your own business Mr. DuMass. I am new to these boards and happened to stumble on this particular thread and it sort of struck a nerve. I am not here to please you, though most American car rednecks may find that difficult to swallow. If you want to look really foolish on these boards then get in a war with me. I will verbally hack you to ribbons. :mad:

Reply to
Horsepower200

Typical bigoted internet troll. Knows nothing about the usenet and only finds it when its provided to him through html.

Your :mad: emoticon does not work here you clueless twit. From what I've seen so far I'm not the least bit worried about ribbon hacking skills.

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil