got another GP............

just got me another Grand Prix to add to the first one.............now have a 2000 GTP Sedan (red) with 50,xxx miles and just added a 1999 Gprix GT Sedan (black) with 45,xxx miles to the family.......(other than a Chevy Truck) I wouldn't have another car on this planet (even if I did want to spend 60,xxx+ on one.) Talk about sticking with the primary colors huh LOL............

Reply to
*Zoe*

Most cars look great in black.

Take the TransAm as an example - would Smokey and the Bandit have been the same if he was driving a white TransAm? Or how about Knight Rider? If KITT was green with purple pearlescents would it have the same futuristic impact? :-)

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Colour - Black / Slate Grey interior. See car description below.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~260,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Reply to
*Zoe*

I dont think I'd ever buy a new car with black ext unless it wasnt a daily driver and it was garaged. I took a laser temp prob and check the surface temps of a bunch of cars and this is what I came up with.

Silver = 90 Deg F Grey = 100 Dark Green = 120 Black = 150

Of course my new daily driver right now happens to be BLACK. Ok in winter time but in mid summer :-P~

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

Oh yeah, on a hot sunny day black can burn if not careful.

I'd never consider having a black car without A/C

Reply to
TJ 727

Black with Drk. Taupe interior here 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 6,100 miles

Reply to
TJ 727

When I gets one, the new Fiero's gonna be resprayed in bright-as-all-hell Intel blue with silvered tints. :-)

Black doesn't look as good as a bright primary colour on a Fiero.

Nick.

wrote

Reply to
Nick Trounson

My '88 was that dark red metallic paint color. It looked niiiiiiiiiiice. GW

Nick Trouns> When I gets one, the new Fiero's gonna be resprayed in bright-as-all-hell

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Awww man, an '88 would be niiiiice... *drools*

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

I think that this one helps some since it has the beige interior.........still is pretty hot though............it hasn't got above a

that..........we

Reply to
*Zoe*

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

Sold it. I was moving to Hawaii and didn't think taking both the Fiero and the GTO was feasible.

-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey

Nick Trouns> What did you do with your '88 my friend?

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

wrote

bright-as-all-hell