Grand Am TSB for groaning sound?

My wife's '04 Grand AM has a sort of groaning sound coming from somewhere in the rear when we drive it 70mph and up. This is worse when it's windy. The dealer said there was a TSB about this, but I haven't been able to find it online. Anyone have a similar problem, and know about the TSB? Thanks PS- they will be fixing this next week, but I'm curious what's the problem. Funky trunk seals?

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL