Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Grand Prix Dashboard lamp replacement
December 17, 2006, 12:08 am
rate this thread
Re: Grand Prix Dashboard lamp replacement
http://home.comcast.net/~warren.family/ Click on XM install write-up.
By the way the heater/AC controls are sort of sealed, you may wish just to
buy a replacement controller from EBAY.
Also Check out the 2004+ section over at www.clubgp.com
This message was written on 100% recycled spam. SAM >>
- » location of oxysensor on pontiac v6 engines 3400 2004
- — Newest thread in » Pontiac Cars Forum
- » AOD rebuild, pulling engine, other fox mustang issues...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies