Grand Prix Ipod friendly sound system?

i have a 2000 grand prix gt, with the bose sound system, single cd, was wondering if the sound system has an input connector that would allow direct connection of ipod vs using one of the fm transmitters. It appears that i could get to the radio/cd player, or at least the rear of it, from under the dash.

Les

Reply to
priorenergy

As far as I am aware, you can't directly attach an iPod to a Grand Prix (or most other makes) without a third-party vendor interface. See

for available devices.

Reply to
REP

Do you have a tape deck in it as well? If so, just run your ipod through the tape deck with one of those discman cassette adapters. that's how i roll in my grand am.

Reply to
quiet_table