Grand Prix Soaked passenger Rug

Hi there... Purchased my daughter a 1999 Grand Prix... the passenger side rug (where your feet reside) is SOAKED... not damp... but literally a gallon or so worth of moisture. I've:

1) checked and double checked the door/window/trunk seals. 2) Checked the exterior drains under the wipers (air intake?).

Any other known worry spots?

Many thanks.

Reply to
trustedid

Shep

Is it anti-freeze? If so check the heater core. Or do a search on this group for the hundreds of other posts on this topic.

Reply to
FBR

Reply to
Mike Levy

Check out this thread for likely causes & fixes:

Scott Zabolotzky

Actually the issue & fix is quite simple. Have the A/C evaporator drain pipie cleaned out. I had the same problem.

Reply to
Dude