Grand Prix Styling Poll

Please cast your vote for the best body styled Grand Prix the new 2004 or the previous 2003 body style. I will begin the vote...

The 2003 body style is lower and has a much stiking style. The 2004 looks fat with an ugly profile.

Reply to
booboo

I personally think that the 2003 is fatter looking and I'd take a 2004 any day, it's more clean cut then the scrubby and bumpy 2003.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Personally, I hate the headlights and rear spoiler on the new design. I'll keep my '00 GTP at least until the Grand Prix gets a V8 in the next couple of years.

Reply to
Scott Zabolotzky

I dislike the new GP for one major reason. It only comes in a sedan. Hopefully the next generation of GP's will be available in a coupe.

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

neither

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

We looked at over 20 vehicles this last weekend to replace a totalled out Exploder ... We probably would have paid more $$ and gone with an

04 GP which were available at some good prices, but could not believe how bad it looked, so we went with an 00 GP
Reply to
Markeau

Reply to
Slicknick

After passing one today I think that the front end is hideous, just the lights and grill though.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Well I have a 2004 GT2 in silver..all I get are compliments...I'm more then pleased with it...Its a pleasure to drive...

Reply to
amtrakerbxATmindspring.com

i like them both, and i REALLY like the new interior... at least on the GTP or whatever the nice one is..

Reply to
Heath Darwin

Pre 2004, where did all those SEXY curves go??? Ugh. My 2000 GTP is supersweet, i wish it had rear wheel drive coupled to a

5.7 liter with paddle shifters >i like them both, and i REALLY like the new interior... at least on the GTP
Reply to
Bunko

If it had two doors, an LS-1 and a T56 I'd import one. They are one helluva nice car in my opinion.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

I'm starting to see more of the 2004 body styles, and comparing it against my mother's 2001 GP (same as the 2003 GP), I'd say that the previous body style is still better looking. The front-end looks terrible compared to the previous one.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan