GTO Hub caps - poverty caps, dog dish wheel cover caps

I need GTO Hub caps - poverty caps, dog dish wheel cover caps.

I have 3 and need 1 to 4 more!

Any advice?

call me toll free 800 874 5018 ext 229 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Thanks, JH

Reply to
pvtjh

For what year? My 64 has poverty caps that I need, but I think I have a couple from a 1969 GTO

Derek

Reply to
Derek Barton

Reply to
Eugene Blanchard

I have poverty ,or dog dish caps on my `66 conv. There are several different kinds, the early ones are chrome plated,around `64-`65. later ones are stainless. Some say Pontiac- Pontiac around the center. Some say Pontiac Motor Division. They can be found on e-bay or swap meets.

Reply to
Philip Wagner