Hands Free Phone/Radio

My 04 GTO has this option, but I can't figure out how the heck this works. The manual tells you how to use it, but it really does't explain how to hook it up to the raido, plus I don't see where to plug the phone in. Is this option in any other Pontiac's?

Thanks BB

Reply to
nO SpAm

This is a Bluetooth function so your phone has to support Bluetooth. The sound system will pick up the Bluetooth connection and auto mute when the phone is in use.

The ph>My 04 GTO has this option, but I can't figure out how the heck this

Reply to
Bearzz

So in other words, you don't have to hook the phone into the raido at all. I do use the the charge socket in the center console. Hmmm..ill try it with my phone in the auto-answer mode and see if it will work. Oh, and my phone does support some kind of hands free connection thing, I don't know if its "Bluetooth" as you say, but ill try. Thanks.....

BB

Reply to
BB