Headlamp Moist

Hi,

I have a 2001 Pontiac Montana and my headlamp has moist/water in it. I would like to know how will I remove the water without replacing the main unit. Any quick fix? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ms. Giggle

Reply to
Ms. Giggle

What I do is remove the bulbs from the headlamp assembly & use a hair dryer to drive out the moisture. Be careful not to overheat the plastic. Then seal the seams with silicone adhesive. Works most of the time.

Regards, Al.

Reply to
Al Haunts

Reply to