HELP!!! 1986 GP 305 cold start problem

My GP will catch when I try to start it, but as soon as I crack the throttle, it bogs down and dies. I've rebuilt and readjusted the carb (E4ME Quadrabubble), checked all the hoses and gaskets for for leaks, none to be found. Once warm, engine is still sluggish, feels like a float or accel pump problem, but I can't pin it down. Any advice would be DEEPLY appreciated!

Contact me directly, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
rhbitter3