Help - 1998 Grand Prix door panel assembly

Hi,

I have a '98 Grand Prix GT where the passenger door lock seems to be jammed. I can lock/unlock it with the key but the electric lock does not do anything, it is however trying to. The switch on the inside of the door next to the handle doesn't move.

If anyone knows how this can be fixed or can provide me with instructions on how to remove the door panel I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your time,

Pete

Reply to
Grand Prix