Help: where to buy GM style electrical connectors

experts:

1994 Olds 88, 3800 (L27) V6 engine.

In order to test the signals going from the cam and crankshaft sensors, I want to build a breakout box to go between the ignition control module (male end) and its 18 pin connector (female).

The question is: where can I get the 18 pin male and female connectors that GM uses, without going to the local dealer?

TIA snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address

Reply to
Bill

Making your own from connectors pulled of a junk car is one way of doing it. Probably the cheapest. You can also type in pinout box in google and ebay to find results.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

Thanks. I was able to match up a couple of 7 pin connectors from the local electronics store. The junk yard is far away, but that was my next choice.