How do I change the front L/H turn signal light on a 96 grand am 3.1 6cyl

I got a 96 grand am 3.1 6cyl. The front L/H turn signal light works normally except when I use the turn signal for left turn, it doesn,t blink.on and off though it is on.. The rear L/H signal light works OK in turn mode. does anybody know what the problem is and how do I fix it.. If i have eo take the front L/H light assembly off can somebody give me a idea of how it comes off. Your prompt replies will be appreciated.

Reply to
Nospam

The greater the amp load on the flasher, the faster the flash. There is a burned out bulb somewhere. You will have to find it.

Reply to
PauL

The bulb needs to be replaced it is burned out.

Reply to
Les Benn