I am new here Have question on sale items

Is it ok to post parts for sale on this group? If not any and all ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Reply to
Norm Boyce

Alt.autos.pontiac isn't really a "for sale" ng. It's for people needing advice on repairing pontiac vehicles. There are readers and posters from all over the world. I would not be interested in a part in New York or London. Fortunately, there is a ng where I live that people can post local "for sale" items. (houston.forsale) Perhaps there is a similar ng near you? Could you sell the parts through Ebay?

Reply to
« Paul »

That is why I asked first. There is no ng near me to sell. I guess you are the closest to me. I am near Amarillo. I guess I will have to find a different way. Thanks

Reply to
Norm Boyce

hey...ebay is probably your best bet. You would be suprised at what you see for sale on there

Reply to
RC car parts

People post FS here regularly, and they're not nearly as courteous as you. I'd say go ahead and post it.

Reply to
Robert Barr