I'm looking for a 77-81 Firebird-within 10hrs of Michigan

I have a nice 92 Bonneville SE which I will trade for any 77-81 Firebird in almost any condition as long as I can drive it home. I'll travel up to 10 hours to make the trade. I'm not crazy, just a collector with an itch for Firebirds. You can see my car at

Just look to the left of the page and click on the My Car link to see a few photos. The Firebird I want doesn't have to be perfect, can even be rusty. Just has to run well. Reach me here: snipped-for-privacy@partsworx.com if interested

Reply to
XCAPE455