informal survey

I would like to take a informal survey with 1 being poorest and 10 the best. Follow the format and lets see where it goes. This is for all the cars you have owned This is not a sponsored survey This is for my own information to determine a future purchase

Car years owned?new /used / reliability/satisfaction

53 Chevy Belair 3 u 8 10 55 Ford sunliner 1 u 10 10 61 Corvette 2 u 1 3 Note: bought as is Young and dumb! 64 Impala 7 u 10 10 Note: saw this car on road 20 years later still going strong 68 Belair wagon 4 u 6 7 66 2+2 Pontiac 3 u 10 10 71 Datsun 10 u 9 10 76 Impala 13 n 10 10 Note: Best vechicle I have ever owned 94 Ford van 2 n 2 4 85 4x4 Nission 13 u 10 10 Note :Best truck I have ever owned. 94 Ply Vorager LX 13 n 9 10 Very good vechicle 97 Dodge Dakota 3 n 4 0 Note Worst vechicle I have ever owned a %# nightmare Worst Customer service Dealersatisfaction and reliabilty 2004 Lexus RX 330 1 u 10 10 2001 Silverado 7 n 6 6
Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub