Information from Owners Manual: 2000 Sunfire

Hello Group,

My daughter just bought a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire with a theft loc radio/CD player, but the owners manual is missing. Could someone who has this book please scan in the operating instructions for this radio/CD player and send it to me? Thanks,

Al Simon snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Al Simon

You can call 1-800-551-4123 (M-F 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Eastern) to order an Owners Manual for that particular vehicle, or go to the Helm publications web site and order one on-line.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb

If you go here :

and put in themodel of the car it should provide you with an online version of the manualwith a little searching around. I believe it's in the "GLOVEBOX" on the leftside, then under "Owner's & Service Manuals" on the right half of thescreen.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid