Installed Some Monroe SENSA-Tracs!

A week ago I removed my worn crappy Gabriel Struts and Shocks from my 97 3.1 GA. I installed some Monroe Sensa-Tracs and damn...they ride good. I heard both good and bad about the shocks but decided to try them and they really smooth out the bumps and corners pretty good with my Eibach coil springs. It actually rides like new but corners better than new. I shouls have replaced them 2 years ago when the Gabriels started hitting bumps with a bang.

Reply to
Maccaca

Sounds like you got the non-gas-charged twin tube version.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Uh huh..yes...I guess so, I just told him to pull me down a set of Monroe Sensa Tracs.

Reply to
Maccaca