intake manifold gasket

We had are intake manifold Gasket replaced the other day now when we turn on are heater we get rhe smell of gas . Also are fuel is going down to fast. There seems to be no fuel in the engine coolant or oil.ANY IDEAS?

Reply to
dthehill

Sounds like a fuel line is leaking. They have to remove the fuel rails to change the intake manifold.

Reply to
Ken Lee

"dthehill" wrote: > We had are intake manifold Gasket replaced the other day now > when we turn > on are heater we get rhe smell of gas . Also are fuel is going > down to > fast. There seems to be no fuel in the engine coolant or > oil.ANY IDEAS?

sounds like either the fuel lines to the fuel rail arent on all the way or a fuel injector isnt seated properly/o-ring gasket is torn.

Reply to
autotek27