Is it just me...

...or are these new GTO's looking less bland? What I mean is, I think the new "style" is growing on me...particularly the '05. My favorite style is the '68-'69. I HATED the new style when it first came out, but as time goes on, and the more pics I see...well...it's starting to look...dare I say it...sharp. OK, I said it. Is anyone else experiencing this metamorphosis? Just curious.

Reply to
Neo

It still looks to me like an enlarged Cavalier at least from the side silouette. I like them for the power, the 6 speed, and the RWD aspect, but not the nostalgia bulldokey.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to