just bought a unique 40th anniv b'ville

hi,

i have had an eye out for a 40th anniv bonneville for a while and i got some thing even better... it is a 1997 boneville ssei. that is right, it is a boneville according to the title :)

i'll provide more details if there is any interest to this post....

peter

Reply to
peter

You needed the "Title" to tell you its a Bonneville???

Doesn't the car itself say Bonneville on it somewhere?

Not much ballywho in 97 for the 40th anniversary. I never heard any commercials or news stories on it.

It kind of came and went quietly much like the Oldsmobile 88's 50th anniversary in 1999, which I think was the last year for that car.

harryface

91 Bonneville 318,018 05 Park Avenue 84,654
Reply to
Harry Face