Just created a new fiero site.

Hi all, I've just created a new free fiero site for us Fiero enthusiasts. the site hosts a brand new fiero forum board that supports HTML code in the message text ereas, image and file uploads. You can sell your cars there at no cost or host your eBay images or if you have an ad elsewhere it's all free. You're only required to become a member, That's it. I'm currently in the proccess of setting up a web-based email server so all members can have their very oun email acount. It would be like this: snipped-for-privacy@pontiac-fiero.com. It should be up and running within a couple of weeks or so. Agian, I'm not trying to sell you anything, the site is completely free for promotion perposes and I would greatly appreciate it if you would support a fellow fiero enthusiast. The site's address is:

Thanks again.Sincerely, Brian

Reply to
brian

From the site: "Pontiac fiero hosts a brand new state of the art Fiero message board system that provides a wealth of web-based services and information that is not only extremely helpful, but is also allot of fun as well. Not just your standard message board!"

There's no such word as allot.....as my sixth grade English teacher liked to say....lol GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Hi GW,

So you're telling me that you've never experienced a typo before, is that correct? And if you don't like what someone has posted, why even reply? That just dosen't make any sence to me. Isn't time more valuable than by wasting it just to go out of your way to call someone an ediot simply because they missed a typo? But hey, whatever.

Don't bother replying, I'm not going to waste time reading it. Have a nice day.

-Brian

Reply to
brian