Leaking fuel from fuel pump assembly????

Car = 1999 Sunfire 2.4 Litre

Ok Im having a gas leak, had it up on the hoist and a mechanic is telling its coming from my fuel pump assembly where everything goes into the tank in the very back. My question is as to avoid replacing the whole fuel pump assembly as the pump is working fine as car is getting gas and working no problems, and I dont really want to go spend 500.00 + Canadian for a new pump if I dont have too. Is there a way to maybe check or fix lines or gaskets or anything ? or do I have to get a whole new fuel pump.

Thanks Brian

Reply to
disturbed1980