Lookin for a 1995 Trans Sport rear suspension auto leveling compressor

The compressor for my 1995 Trans Sports auto leveling system is completely rusted through and the only place I can find a new one is at my pontiac dealer, the only problem is They are charging me 750 $CAN for the compressor which was a 400 $CAN option when I bought the car. Any body have any suggestions on a replacement compressor that could fit and be a little cheaper or a website where I could order one online for less?

Reply to
Denis Allaire

Buy a set of gas shocks and ditch the ride control. That's what I did on my '94.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I took off the original shocks and fitted normal shocks and its fine.took the fuse out to stop the compressor running, when loaded. saved a few hundred dollars.

Reply to
kingarthur

Sorry i cant help you .. maybe i just have info for you to get best seller product update rate and prize product here http://j.gs/3HF0

Reply to